Laurie of A taste of moring have nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’m very pleased about that. I’m working hard on my blog, especially because of my English, that is still improving. Thank you so much indeed! I opened my blog a month ago, and I really enjoy to exchange ideas and inspirations with blogger from all the world.
I also want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all my readers, to keep visiting me and like my posts!
The rules of the awards I have been nominated for are:
(1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
(2) Share 7 things about yourself.
(3) Nominate 15 bloggers you admire.
(4) Leave a comment on each letting them know they have been nominated.
Mmh… 7 things about me…
1. I love cats! I’ve 7 of them and their names are: Gigi, Greta, Calzette, Argentina, Occhietta, Minni, Gaia
2. I enjoy very much to go camping
3. My sister is in Panama to study. She’s going to come back in two weeks and I can’t wait for her!
4. When I was young my mother made for me a cherry cake every year for my birthday and I loved it
5. One of my favourite films is Notthing Hill
6. I knew my boyfriend at the High Shool but it took me 4 years to fall in love with him
7. I’m not a good swimmer
15 Very Inspiring Bloggers & Lovely Blog Nominees, in casual order:
Thanks again to all readers!